The Transport Department approved fare for 2021-2026 Ferry Service Licence is HK$676.00 for Peng Chau, HK$777.00 for Yung Shue Wan and HK$827.00 for Sok Kwu Wan respectively.
1. A deposit of HK$40.00 will be charged for the Monthly Ticket (Ticket), such deposit will be refundable provided that the returned Ticket must remain functional and in good condition. Our company will only accept cash payment for Monthly Ticket application, and accept Octopus or cash payment for Monthly Ticket fee top-up.
2. A Monthly Ticket shall become invalid if it is lost or damaged, and the holder must report to our company immediately. For damaged Ticket, the applicant shall pay a replacement deposit of HK$40.00. For lost Ticket, the applicant shall pay a replacement deposit of HK$40.00 plus a non-refundable handling charge of HK$60.00. Our company will issue for replacement a new Monthly Ticket with the same value as the damaged or lost Monthly Ticket.
3. In no circumstances will any Monthly Ticket holder be entitled to any fare refund (whether in whole or in part). Deposit will only be refunded when the Ticket remains functional and in good condition upon return. Otherwise, the deposit paid will be treated as the compensation for maintenance costs, and such holder will have no right to demand any deposit refund.
4. The application period for the following month’s Monthly Ticket is from the 25th day of the month to the last day of the month; and the application period for the current month’s Monthly Ticket is from the 1st day of the month to the 10th day of the month. Applications that are not submitted within the relevant application periods will not be accepted.
5. Fee top-up service for Monthly Ticket is available on the last two days of the present month and the first two days of the following month (please refer to the announcement published from time to time). Monthly Ticket holders may top-up their Ticket fee of the following month at the designated locations and specified time by our company.
6. Monthly ticket is valid for one calendar month, i.e. from the first day of the month to the last day of the same month. The usage validity period cannot be altered or postponed.
7. This Monthly Ticket is a personalized Ticket and is not transferable. In case of any illegal use, our company will report to the police and confiscate the Ticket immediately. Moreover, such holder’s name will be recorded by the company and DISQUALIFIED FROM APPLYING FOR OR HOLDING ANY MONTHLY TICKET WITH OUR COMPANY thereafter.
8. The use of Monthly Ticket of Yung Shue Wan route is limited to travelling one round trip between Central and Yung Shue Wan per day only.
The use of Monthly Ticket of Sok Kwu Wan route is limited to travelling one round trip between Central and Sok Kwu Wan per day only.
The use of Monthly Ticket of Peng Chau route is limited to travelling one round trip between Central and Peng Chau per day on ordinary vessels only.
For any trips not covered by the Monthly Tickets, the holder shall pay usual adult fares.
9. The issuance of Monthly Ticket is subject to provision and verification of the applicant’s documents as required by our company, and our company reserves the right to make the final decision. Applicants shall abide by the decision of our company.
10. If there is any change in applicant’s personal data, the applicant must immediately contact Customer Service Hotline at 2815 6063.
11. Monthly Ticket issued by our company remains the property of our company and must be surrendered to our company upon demand.